SSC Stenographer | SSC Stenographer Application Form
The staff selection Commission (SSC) was established on fourth November 1975. it is the well-reputed organization beneath the govt of India that is responsible for recruiting the proficient applicants for numerous jobs in numerous departments of Indian Government and its Subordinate Offices. SSC’s much-awaited SSC stenographer recruitment 2017 are going to be published shortly. The SSC headquarters is set in New Delhi. within the present time, the SSC has seven Regional offices at city, Allahabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Chennai, and Bangalore and It additionally consists 2 Sub-Regional offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. Regional Director is the head of every regional office of SSC and Deputy Director is the head of each sub-regional offices of SSC.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017-2018:
SSC stenographer 2017 form are going to be released on seventeenth June 2017 according to the officially released news. staff selection Commission (SSC) goes to disclose a notification regarding SSC stenographer 2017 Notification on seventeenth June. SSC Stenographers (Grade C&D) Examination can include objective type Multiple choice queries in written test and skill test in Stenography. The Last Date to apply on-line for this examination is fifteenth July 2017.
Those candidates who can qualify within the written test will be caught up the skill test in Stenography. Eligible and Interested Applicants for SSC Steno group ‘C’ & ‘D’ recruitment 2017 may go through the page to induce attain all the required info concerning SSC stenographer Vacancy 2017. Willing applicants for SSc Steno group C & D Jobs 2017 should need to submit their form through the correct channel until the date of closing that’s provided in the article or can log on to the official web site i.e. ssconline.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Important Dates 2017:
|1||Date of announcement of Notification of SSC Steno Group C & D||17-6-2017|
|2||Starting Date of Application Form of SSC Stenographer||17-6-2017|
|3||Last Date of Application Form of SSC Stenographer||15-7-2017|
|4||Releasing Date of SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017||July (last week)|
|5||Tier 1 Exam Date of SSC Stenographer||4-9-2017 to 7-9-2017|
|6||Result Declaration of SSC Stenographer Tier 1||Oct 2017|
|7||Skill Test Date of SSC Stenographer||April to May|
|8||Announcement of Final Result||update soon|
For study material, of SSC JE books just CLICK HERE:
Eligibility Criteria for SSC stenographer 2017-2018:
Educational Qualification– Aspirants should have completed twelfth standard or equivalent degree from well recognized Board or University. The competitors, who are able to prove by documentary proof that results of the examination were discharged on or before the date of cut-off and he/she has been passed, will be thought of to have the specified academic Qualification.
Age Limit– The age of candidates ought to be between eighteen to twenty-seven years recent as on 1.8.2017. (Applicants born not before the date of second August 1990 and not later than first August 1999). Relaxation in age is provided as per government rules and regulation. Applicants have to be compelled to visit the official notification of SSC for complete info.
SSC Stenographer Application form 2017-2018 | How to apply for SSC Stenographer:
SSC stenographer recruitment 2017 goes to release on seventeenth June for Steno group C & D Posts. Applicants are suggested to fill SSC stenographer 2017 on-line form from seventeenth June to fifteenth July 2017. For the reason that, fifteenth July is that the last date to apply for SSC Steno group C & D Post 2017.
- First of all, applicants simply undergo with the official web site of SSC @www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Registration part Section.
- Fill OTR (One Time Registration) form carefully.
- Enter all the private details, skilled details, basic info and contact details within the form and click on on the submit button.
- After that transfer your scanned photograph, signature and certificate within the form.
- After with success, completion of your registration you’ll get registration ID and password details on your phone or email id.
- If you registered then do not needed the OTR form then come with login option and enter your registration ID and countersign.
- Click on the applied button and transfer the SSC stenographer enlisting 2017 official notification page.
- Read the notification page rigorously and get aware of the whole data.
- Fill the applying form with all the specified data rigorously and attach your scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, candidates simply need to pay application fees on-line.
- The information filled in by him/her earlier, at the registration time, photograph method, can mechanically be filled within the individual fields within the form.
- Now check the whole filled form right away and so submit the applying form.
- Save the copy of the applying for in your computer and take print out.
Application fee for SSC Stenographer 2017-2018:
Applicants are got to pay Rs.100/- only through on-line application are going to be accepted @www.ssconline.nic.in. The candidates who belong to scheduled caste, Ex-servicemen, Persons with disability and girls applicants are no need to pay any application fees.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details 2017-2018:
|Organization’s Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||Various|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer Grade ‘c’ & ‘D’ Examination- 2017|
Exam Pattern for SSC Stenographer 2017-2018:
After applying for the application form, students should need to begin their examination preparation to get selected for the SSC stenographer 2017 enlisting. Those applicants who are attending to participate within the SSC Steno group C & D Jobs 2017 they must ought to get aware of the examination pattern and course of study. By the help of examination pattern and course of study, applicants can begin their examination preparation in a very best approach.
Stenographer Written test Exam:
- In the stenographer examination, there’ll be one written test and ability test in Stenography.
- The written question papers comprise 3 section like – General Awareness, English language, and Comprehension, General
- General intelligence and reasoning etc.
- The question papers incorporate total two hundred question and time length to solve the question papers will be of two hours.
- Total question papers are going to be two hundred marks for two hundred question. every question carries one marks.
- Those candidates who have qualified in the written test they’ll be called for the talent test in stenography.
- The SSC can decide the minimum qualifying marks of the written test.
- In the stenographer test, there’ll be the availability of negative marking.
- If applicants choose the incorrect answer then ¼ marks can be subtracted as the penalty.
- So, that candidates are suggested to pick out the answer after being hundred confident otherwise ¼ marks are going to be subtracted.
The number of the question in step with the topic are represented within the table:
|Name of Subject||Number of Question|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
|General intelligence and reasoning||50|
For study material, of SSC CHSL just CLICK HERE:
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017-2018:
The SSC Stenographer Syllabus consist of four parts which are given below:
- General Awareness:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- English Language and Comprehension:
- SSC Stenographer Skill Test 2017:
1.General Awareness Syllabus:
|1||Important sports days|
|2||The economy of India|
|6||Economic sense and Indian Constitution|
NOTE: The Applicants can set up their study as per the topic and read the newspapers, daily current affairs and watch the TV news channel.
2.General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus:
|2||Problem solving analysis|
|5||Blood relationship concept|
|8||Arithmetical computation and other many more function|
NOTE: Those Applicants ought to need to cover all these topic to urge success within the test and solve the previous year question papers to urge complete concepts regarding the topics and question pattern.
3.English Language and Comprehension Syllabus:
|8||Para jumble etc|
4.SSC Stenographer Skill Test 2017-2018 Syllabus:
|1||The stenographer ability test is organized at the commission’s regional/sub-regional offices or different centers it’ll be decided by the SSC commission.|
|2||Those applicants are eligible for the stenography ability test who can qualify within the written test. The candidates are given one dictation for total ten minutes in Hindi/English at the speed of one hundred w.p.m for the stenographer grade ‘C’ posts and for stenographer grade ‘D’ posts it’s eighty w.p.m speed.|
|3||At the time examination preparation, applicants ought to conjointly follow the speed of Hindi and English dictation speed.|
For study material, of SSC MTS books just CLICK HERE:
SSC stenographer Preparation:
Tips to Prepare For SSC stenographer 2017-2018 are as follows:-
- Understand the test Pattern and be thorough concerning the course of study.
- Try to be consistent with the learning method.
- Learn Time Management to solve paper in time.
- Practice as several mock test papers as doable.
- Analyze the problem carefully before responsive the question.
- In the end, we simply would really like to want you a good Luck.
- Apart from the following tips, Candidates ought to be a part of the SSC stenographer 2017 on-
- line coaching that helps them to observe on the routine with on-line practice tests, on-line test series, previous year papers, live classes and video lectures.
SSC stenographer 2017-2018 on-line test Series:
In order to outshine or stand out within the accomplishment examination, scoring sensible marks is important. to get sensible marks, practice is of prime importance. therefore here we are with some helpful Free Mock Tests, which is able to, sure enough, help you in understanding the pattern and structure of the question paper. SSC stenographer 2017 on-line test Series will assist you to analyze your performance and also the level at that you are standing. owing to this you’ll be able to improve all of your weak points and strengthen them. on-line test Series of SSC stenographer 2017 are going to be based on New program and Updated test Pattern. aside from this, we tend to conjointly conduct 3 sectional tests, to strengthen every and each specific section. we tend to even have our own doubt panel, to that you can raise your queries and may get facilitate in resolution complicated issues. we tend to make sure that fast answer is going to be provided for your queries.
SSC stenographer Previous Year Papers:
We have gathered here a number of the Previous Year Papers of SSC stenographer to assist you to figure out the sort of queries asked within the examination. it’ll conjointly assist you in understanding the marking scheme of the question paper. so SSC stenographer Previous Year Papers are of nice facilitate in qualifying this examination. To avail them, you refer to official web site.
Selection Procedure of SSC Stenographer 2017-2018:
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Posts 2017 is one in all the most prestigious examination. within the SSC stenographer Grade, ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ posts, applicants are designated on the idea of their performance within the written test examination and talent test. The minimum qualifying examination marks of the written test are determined by the SSC. just in case the candidates get the equal marks then the applicants are selected on the basis getting on the issue. provide the priority to the older age people. In the stenographer, written test examination time period is two hours for general applicants and for visually unfit applicants the total time period are two hours and forty minutes. The SSC department offers the additional forty minute to the visually disabled applicants.
In case, quite one applicant accomplish equal combination marks, then tie are resolved by the given below process:
- Check the Date of Birth of the applicants, older candidates provides the primary priority.
- Select the applicants as per the marks within the written test. Those applicants who get the upper marks they get the upper placed.
- Applicants placed higher as per the alphabetical order within the name. in step with the alphabetical name order candidates can get priority.
Those applicants who have with success cleared the written test and full fill the cutoff marks criteria that are set by the SSC then the applicants are eligible for the stenographer talent test. Now, the candidates can get to seem in talent test. writing test speed eighty wpm in Hindi and a hundred wpm in English. Final selection is going to be based on the all the written test and talent test. once the written test, applicants ought to have to begin the talent test examination preparation.
For study material, of SSC CGL just CLICK HERE:
SSC Stenographer 2017-2018 Admit card:
Applicants who’ll successfully submit the SSC stenographer 2017 form are going to be assigned examination Center and examination date through hall ticket generated by the organizing authorities. SSC stenographer 2017 Admit Card is simply availed from the official web site. The admit card are going to be offered from last week of July onwards. SSC Steno group C & D Admit Card 2017 are going to be shortly discharged once the completion of submission method of the applying form.
SSC stenographer 2017-2018 cut off:
Cut-Off Marks of SSCStenoo group C & D is that the minimum marks needed by the applicants so as to qualify the examination. SSC stenographer Cut-Off Marks are going to be shortly discharged when the declaration of written result. Applicants are going to be ranked on the premise of the merit list generated. The official list cut-off marks for numerous classes are going to be discharged by the authority shortly after the examination.
SSC Stenographer 2017-2018 Result:
The SSC stenographer Result 2017 are declared after the few months of the examination method. The results expected to come in the month of Sept. SSC stenographer 2017 Result are published on the official web site of staff choice Commission. The enlisted students within the end result are declared selected certain the post of stenographer.