Railway Recruitment Board -RRB Online Application Form 2017-2018 | RRB Online Registration
Eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board:
Candidates have to apply RRB online to any one RRB only depending upon their ability for it. Application to more than one RRB for the same group will lead to rejection of all the applications that candidate have applied for.
Requirement of an online application:
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and a Mobile Number which should be active till the declaration of results. It will help them in getting call letter advice and the information and reminders etc. via email.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate applying for the job.
Latest Recruitment @www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Candidates can click on ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ button to apply fresh for any Railway recruitment board
- Select the RRB from among the 21 RRBS listed above for which the candidate wishes to submit the application for and click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button.
- The stages in registration are as follows:
- In the PreliminaryRegistration page, select the qualification the candidates is holding from the drop-down list available. Only those Educational Qualifications, which are relevant to apply for the RRB for which the applicant is applying will be displayed in the drop-down list.
- Fill in the other details Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, Email Id, Mobile number and other details. The details should match that of 10th class certificate/marks sheet as this is mandatory.
- The next stage is the activation, where the email id and the mobile number given by the candidate are validated, and the Registration Number is generated out of the given information about the candidate. Candidates will not be allowed to proceed to the next stage if they have not given valid email id and mobile number. On submission of details as mentioned above in the point number 5, an email will be received in the registered email ID with a link for activation. On clicking the link, it will lead to a page where the OTP by the candidate (one time password) sent to the registered mobile number has to be input by the candidate. This will generate the registration number.
- The candidates can only proceed to the Second Stage of registration next through the ‘Candidate Login’ menu from the home page of the registration portal and log in with their Registration ID and birthdate. In this stage, the list of posts (in the selected RRB) which a candidate is eligible is displayed on the screen. The candidates have to choose their preferences for the various positions that they are eligible for in the list provided by the railway recruitment board they are applying to.
They also have to fill in their Educational Qualification details, experience details (if any) and address for communication.
- In the Next stage, the candidates proceed to the Third Stage of Registration and where he /her can pay the application fee through one of the following means.
i.Credit/Debit Cards, Netbanking of banks other than SBI (state bank of India)
Candidates are allowed only to pay through Credit/Debit cards and Net banking of various banks. And there are some transaction charges payable.
ii.State Bank of India Debit Card / Internet Banking ( No transaction charges)
Using this mean, candidates who possess SBI Debit Card / Internet banking facility with SBI can pay the application fee. No additional charges are charged. The candidates must again log in through the Candidate Log in the menu and enter the Receipt Number and deposit date.
iii.State Bank of India challan has no additional charges too.
Candidates can download the Bank Challan already filled with their exact details and make the payment in any branch of SBI and associated banks. After making the payment, the candidates must again login through the Candidate Login menu and enter the Journal no and deposit date for confirmation.
iv.Post Office Challan there is nominal Transaction/Processing charges extra.
Candidates can download the Postal Challan already filled with their exact details and make the payment in any Computerized post office across the geographical boundaries of the nation. Processing fees are applicable extra.
9.In the fourth stage of registration, candidates have to upload scanned copy of the passport size color photograph of them.
Candidates should be aware of the rule that in case the photo is improper then the candidate will be rejected.
After the final submission, candidates has printed out their application form for reference. The application printout need NOT be sent to the railway recruitment board applied by the candidate.
SC/ST( scheduled castes and scheduled tribes ) candidates who want to avail the benefit of free travel authority, have to upload the scanned copy of their caste certificate. The scanned file should be of JPEG format, and file size should be between 50 Kb and 100kb only.
10.For editing the application: the candidate has to ensure that the application is filled in correctly, the first time itself. However, candidates can edit the application they have submitted by choosing the ‘Modify Application’ button on the registration. A fee of Rs.100/- is charged even to candidates belonging to the categories(i.e SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Woman/Minority/Economically backward class candidates)has to be paid (no exceptions to edit an application already registered Candidates must first make the payment before they edit an application.
For study material of RRB Non Technical just CLICK HERE:
The two options given for the Edit are:
- Modify Application in the same RRB online the candidate has applied for: Candidates can make any changes to their application within the RRB online to which they have applied
2.Modify Application to apply for different RRB: Candidates who have applied to one RRB online can opt to apply to a different RRB altogether. After making payment for Edit, the candidates can choose the RRB to which they want to re-apply of their choice and under which they are eligible for. The application they made will be canceled and a new Registration ID for the new RRB will be generated by the already given information details of the candidate. Candidates can choose the RRB and log in again with the new Registration number and complete the registration of the modified application.
For study material of RRB NTPC just CLICK HERE:
For more information just visit | RRB online | RRB online registration | RRB apply online | RRB online application | RRB recruitment 2016 apply online | RRB recruitment apply online | RRB online test | RRB online apply | RRB online exam | RRB mock test | RRB online mock test | RRB online form | RRB online login | online RRB | RRB online admit card | RRB mock test online free | RRB Allahabad online | RRB Kolkata online | RRB online practice test | RRB Secunderabad online | rrb online 2018 | rrb online registration 2018 | rrb apply online 2018 | rrb online application 2018 | rrb recruitment 2018 apply online | rrb online exam 2018 | rrb online form 2018 | rrb online login 2018.