Railway Recruitment Board – RRB Allahabad 2017-2018
RRB Allahabad is situated in the state of Allahabad also known as “PRAYAG” which many of us do not know about, and it is also known as ALLAHABAD which is in the state of Uttar Pradesh.Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Allahabad) is the organization of the government of India working to recruit t the individuals as the employees of the Indian Railways. The railway is the lifeline and support system of transport of the country. The total number of RBBs in India are 21, and one of them is RRB Allahabad
Earlier the RBB was set up in Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, and Lucknow. Later in 1954 when the Indian railway was going into the losses the rail board got shut, and there was only one railway recruitment board functioning having his headquarters in Mumbai. Mumbai railway recruitment board was the only branch functioning
The railway recruitment board of Allahabad has the following objectives:
- Formulate policies for the smooth running of the recruitment procedures of the RRB’s
- To monitor the activities of all railway recruitment boards that includes the expense cost for the recruitment procedures.
- To evaluate the performance railway recruitment boards and give suggestions to them on what should be their priority in work.
- To organize and regulate a “management information system “which helps them to monitor the RRBs work.
Eligibility criteria for RAILWAY recruitment board for Allahabad:
Candidates have to apply ONLINE for any one RRB Allahabad only depending upon their ability for it. Application to more than one RRB for the same group will lead to rejection of all the applications that candidate have applied for.
Requirement of an online application:
1.Candidates should have a valid email ID and a Mobile Number which should be active till the declaration of results. It will help them in getting call letter advice and the information and reminders etc. via email.
2- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate applying for the job.
- applicant must click on ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ button to apply fresh for any Railway recruitment board
- Select the RRB Allahabad from among the 21 RRBs listed above for which the applicant wishes to submit the application for and click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ option available there.
- The stages in registration are as follows:
- For the PreliminaryRegistration page, One should select the qualification the applicant is holding from the drop-down list accessible on the page.Only those Educational Qualifications, which are valid to apply for the RRB Allahabad for which the applicant wishes to apply for, will be displayed in the drop-down list.
- The applicant has to fill in the other details like
Name, Father’s name
Date of birth
Mobile number and other details.
The details should be the same as on that of 10th class certificate/marks sheet as this is mandatory.
- The next stage is the activation, where the email id and the mobile number given by the applicant should be validated, and the Registration Number is generated out of the given information about the applicant.
- Candidates will not be allowed to proceed to the next stage if they have not given valid email id and mobile number. On submission of details as mentioned above in the point number 5, the applicant will receive an email on the registered email id given by the applicant with a link for activation. And on clicking the link, it will lead to a page where the OTP (one time password) has been sent to the registered mobile number has to be input by the applicant This will generate the registration number.
- The candidates can only proceed to the Second Stage of registration next through the ‘Candidate Login’ menu from the home page of the registration page and log in with their Registration ID (sent by mail ) and birthdate of the candidate.
- In this stage, the list of posts (in the selected RRB) which a candidate is eligible is displayed on the screen. The candidates have an option to choose their preferred choices in the sequence for the various posts that they are eligible for in the list provided by the railway recruitment board they are applying to. They also have to fill in their Educational Qualification details, experience details (if any) and address for communication.
- Then In the Next stage, the candidates proceed to the Third Stage of Registration and where he /her can pay the application fee through one of the following means.
- He can pay using Credit/Debit Cards as well as Netbanking of banks other than SBI (state bank of India)Candidates are allowed only to pay through the above-mentioned modes. And there are some transaction charges payable by the applicant.
- State Bank of India’s Debit card and Internet banking is allowed where there are No transaction charges applicable.Using this mean candidate who possesses SBI Debit Card and Internet Banking facility of the state Bank of India can pay the application fee and then there are No additional charges charged. The candidates have to again login through the Candidate Login menu and then enter the Receipt No given to them and deposit date of the fee.
- Post Office Challan there is nominal Transaction/Processing charges extra.State Bank of India challan has no additional charges too.Candidates can download the Bank Challan already filled with their exact details and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India and associated banks.After making this payment, the candidates must again login through the Candidate Login Menu and enter the Journal no and deposit date of the challan for confirmation.
Candidates can download the Postal Challan already filled with their exact details and make the payment in any Computer oriented post office across the geographical boundaries of the nation. Processing fees will be applicable payable by the candidate.
11.In the fourth stage of registration, candidates have to upload scanned copy of the passport size color photograph and it should be necessary recent. Candidates should be aware of the rule that in case the photo is improper then the candidate will be rejected. After the final submission, candidates has to print out their application form for reference. The application printout need NOT be sent to the railway recruitment board applied by the candidate.SC/ST( scheduled castes and scheduled tribes ) candidates who want to get the benefit of free travel authority, have to upload the scanned copy of their caste certificate as a proof. The scanned file should be of JPEG format only and file size should be between 50 Kb and 100kb only.
12.However, Candidates can edit the application they have submitted by choosing the ‘Modify Application’ button on the registration page. And a fee of Rs.100/- is charged even to candidates belonging to the categories( SC/ST/ /Woman/Minority and other backward class candidates)has to be paid (no exceptions to edit an application already registered Candidates must first make the payment before they edit an application he has registered already.
For study material of RRB NTPC just CLICK HERE:
Railway Recruitment Board:
The Full Information of Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result as per different Region-wise is given below in the table:
|SR NO||RRB’s ZONE||ADMIT CARD||SYLLABUS||RESULT||RECRUITMENT|
|1||RRB Chennai||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|2||RRB Secunderabad||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|3||RRB Mumbai||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|4||RRB Kolkata||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|5||RRB Allahabad||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|6||RRB Ajmer||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|7||RRB Bangalore||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|8||RBB Chandigarh||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|9||RBB Guwahati||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|10||RRB Bhopal||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
|11||RRB Ahmedabad||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE|
RRB HELPLINE NUMBER ZONE-WISE:
If you have any doubt about the exam and relevant to exam then you can ask your RRB by using your RRB Zone helpline numbers given below:
|RRB BOARDS||Helpline Number|
|RRB Chandigarh||0172-2793414/ 2793415|
|RRB Kolkata||033-25430108, 033-32917928|
|RRB Ranchi||0651-2462429/ 2787114|
For study material of RRB Non Technical just CLICK HERE:
The two options given for the Edit are.
1.Modify Application in the same RRB Allahabad the candidate has applied for: Candidates can make any changes to their application within the RRB Allahabad to which they have applied.
2.Modify Application to apply for different RRB Allahabad: Candidates who have applied to one RRB can opt to apply to a different RRB altogether.
After making payment for Edit, the candidates can choose the RRB to which they want to re-apply of their choice and under which they are eligible for. The application they made will be canceled and a new Registration ID for the new RRB will be generated by the already given information details of the candidate. Candidates can choose the RRB and log in again with the new Registration number and complete the registration of the modified application. For editing the application the candidate has to ensure that the application is filled in correctly, the first time itself.
For more information just visit | RRB Allahabad admit card | Allahabad RRB | RRB Allahabad result 2016 | RRB Allahabad result 2017 | RRB Allahabad admit card 2016 | RRB Allahabad admit card 2017 | RRB Allahabad online | RRB Allahabad login | RRB Allahabad JE result | RRB Allahabad NTPC result | RRB NTPC Allahabad |RRB Allahabad technician result | RRB result Allahabad | RRB Allahabad vacancy | RRB Allahabad ALP result | RRB Allahabad group d | RRB Allahabad SEE result | rrb allahabad admit card 2018 | rrb allahabad result 2018 | rrb allahabad 2018 | allahabad rrb 2018 | rrb ntpc allahabad 2018 | rrb allahabad login 2018 | rrb allahabad alp result 2018.