RBI Grade B Result 2017-2018 | Result PDF file free download
The RBI Grade B result will be declared by the Reserve Bank of India in three exam phases the phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3. The examination of phase 1 can be organized in the month of Sep 2017 and the result of the phase 1 RBI Officer Grade B will be declared in the month of Sep 2017. Applicants those who can crack the sectional and overall scores in the phase 1 examination will be able to attend for the phase 2 Exam. The RBI Officer Grade B Phase 1 exam will be organized for around two hundred marks. The Examination conducting body will fix the qualifying marks of the exam. Applicants must crack good scores differently in every section of the phase 1 exam such as English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. Just same of all this the applicants will have to crack the qualifying scores in the phase 2 Exam also.
The RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Phase 2 exam is scheduled to be arranged in the month of Sep 2017. The Result of RBI Officer Grade B 2017 phase 2 will be open in the month of Sep 2017. The applicants will be selected for the interview call which is based on aggregate scores got in Phase 2 (paper 1 + paper II + paper III). On the basis of the scores obtained by the applicants in Phase 2 examination and interview the Final selection procedure will be done.
Important Dates of RBI Grade B result 2017-2018:
|1||RBI Officer grade b Phase 1 exam||SEP 2017|
|2||Result of Phase 1 exam declared||SEP 2017|
|3||RBI Officer grade b Phase 2 exam||SEP 2017|
|4||Result of Phase 2 exam declared||SEP 2017|
|5||Date of Interview||Oct 2017|
|6||Final Result Declared||Dec2017/Jan 2018|
How to download RBI Grade B Result 2017-2018:
The results of the RBI Grade B exam will be conducted region wise in the PDF file. The way to download the result of RBI Grade B 2107 PDF file is been explained below:
- TO view the results of RBI Grade B the applicants have to click on the given link.
- The PDF file of the result will open in the new page after Clicking the Link given below.
- The Pdf file will consist of the Roll Number of the applicants who have been declared qualified region-wise.
- The applicants must check whether their roll number is there in the result list or not available.
- For further references just download the PDF file of the result and keep it safe.
Highlights of RBI Officer Grade B Result:
Phase 1 Result of RBI Grade B.
- Applicants have to crack minimum scores differently from every exam as well as aggregate thus prescribed by the RBI Board.
- Applicants those who gets minimum scores separately from every test as prescribed can be selected for the phase 2 of the exam which is based on the total marks obtained in phase 1.
- The minimum cut off scores will be decided by the RBI board in relation to the number of vacancies for the applicants to be selected for the phase 2 examination.
- The Roll number of the applicants will be shown on the RBI official website within seven days after the phase 1 examination for the selection of the applicants.
- The applicants have to crack in every objective test.
- On the basis of the Applicants performance attending in the exam, the board will decide the passing marks in each test.
NOTE: For study materials of RBI Grade b just CLICK HERE:
Phase 2 Result of RBI Grade B | RBI Grade b Result Phase 2:
- Applicants will be selected for the interview based on the scores obtained in phase I.
- The minimum cut off scores will be decided by the RBI board in relation to the number of vacancies for the applicants
- The category wise final cutoff scores and the individual marks for the recruitment will be shown within a fortnight.
Interview and Final result:
RBI Officer Grade B Result—Calculation of Scores:
- In the examination of phase 1, the scores obtained by each of the applicants in various session will be calculated using equi-percentile process. Applicants have to get minimum scores separately for each exam as well as aggregate, as prescribed by the RBI board.
- In the examination of phase 2, the applicants will be selected for the interview, which is based on the aggregated of scores obtained in phase 2 (paper I + paper II + paper III). THE aggregate scores will be decided by the RBI Board.
- The Final shortlisting will be done through the applicant’s merit list which will be prepared by adding marks scored by the applicants in phase 2 examination and the interview.
- The marks of the applicants in the phase 1 examination will be counted on the basis of no. of questions given correctly by the applicant in every objective test. The score will be obtained after deducting the scores as a penalty for the wrong answer.
- Corrected scores have been sanctioned by considering the hard level of each section.
- Marks got in the exam has been divided to the base form by considering the marks of different sessions.
- Marks for every test and the total marks is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
RBI Grade B Final Result:
FOR PDF of the Final result of 2016 Just CLICK HERE:
RBI Grade B Result Phase 1:
For PDF of the Result of Phase 1 result just CLICK HERE:
NOTE: For study materials of RBI Grade b just CLICK HERE:
RBI Grade B 2017 Cut off:
The Phase 1 exam cut off of RBI Grade B 2017 has been given in the table:
|Total score Aggregate||200||98.50||88.50||84.50||84.50||84.50|
For more information just visit | RBI Grade b 2017 result |RBI Grade b phase 1 result | RBI Grade b phase 1 result 2016-2017 | RBI Grade b officer result | RBI Grade b exam result | RBI Grade b 2016 final result | RBI Grade b final result | RBI Grade b phase 2 result | rbi grade b 2018 result | rbi grade b phase 1 result 2018 | rbi grade b phase 1 result 2017 | rbi grade b 2018 result.