RBI Assistant Cut off 2017-2018 | Importance of the RBI Assistant Cut off
RBI Assistant Cut off: The RBI examinations have proclaimed the achievement notification for the post of RBI Assistant. The prelims examination was regular on twenty-third and twenty-fourth of Dec. The final results of RBI 2016 Assistant examination is out. Lots of queries should be arising in your mind concerning the RBI Assistant discontinue since this can be for the first time RBI has introduced Prelims phase exam in 2016. Recently solely single examination takes place for RBI Assistant post.
However, currently examination occur in 3 stages – Prelims, Mains and Interview. Those that are making ready for RBI Assistant 2017 examination, these cutoff marks of RBI Assistant Prelims & Mains Stage are helpful. During this article, we tend to provide you with RBI Assistant Mains discontinue & RBI Assistant Prelims Cutoffs to assist in your preparation thus after you seem for the RBI Assistant Examination you want to seem with the targeted outlook & qualify the examination simply.
The importance of the RBI Assistant Cut off 2017-2018:
- The cutoff marks thus have a great importance for qualifying the exam. Applicants must have complete knowledge about the exam such as the applicants just not only have to qualify the cut-off but have to qualify for each of the tests as well. Applicants those who are not able to manage to score as much as the sectional cutoff cannot be able to sustain and therefore will be out of the competition.
- The cut off is been issued as the category wise & the centre wise which means that the applicants is supposed to crack the cut off for the centre from which the applicants have applied for the exam. The cut off of every state must be different from other.
- The cut-off score will be counted out of the total number of marks in the exam.
Factors that affects the RBI Assistant Cut off 2017-2018:
- Cut off score of the previous year.
- The hard level of the examination.
- The quantity of the vacancies.
- The quantity of the applicants.
Stages of the RBI Assistant Cut off 2017-1:
There are four stages of the RBI Assistant Cut off which are given below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Final Cut of
Preliminary Examination Cutoff:
The applicants to be selected for the RBI Assistant Mains exam will have to crack the minimum qualifying cut off marks. RBI will make the Cut off of Preliminary Exams. The Cut off marks of RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam is calculated out of total hundred marks.
NOTE: For study materials of RBI Assistant just CLICK HERE:
Mains Examination Cut off:
The Mains Exam Cut off is been calculated from the total of 200 marks. Applicants those who have scored more than the given cut off is been selected for the medical exam & verification of the documents.
RBI Assistant Cut off Mains 2016:
RBI Assistant Cut off 2015:
The table given below shows the minimum qualifying marks of the RBI Assistant cut off 2015 for the exam which was held in the year 2015 for selecting the applicants for the interview.
|NO.||STATE CENTRE||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||PWD||EX S|
RBI Assistant Cutoff 2014:
The table given below shows the minimum qualifying marks of the RBI Assistant cut off 2014 for the exam which was held in the year 2014 for selecting the applicants for the interview.