NEET Application Form 2018 | NEET Registration 2018 | How to Apply for NEET 2018?
Neet Application Form 2018: Applicants will get the NEET 2018 applying form from the 4th week of January 2018. CBSE Board conducts the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) examination once during a year. CBSE NEET could be a national level examination, that is organized for choosing students for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. To urge admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by varied government & personal schools, students got to qualify the NEET 2018 examination. Here we are providing all the information concerning NEET form 2018 as well as application dates, eligibility criteria and the way to apply.
NEET Application Form 2018:
Applicants will check details for NEET Registration 2018 from here:
- The applying form is going to be provided through on-line method solely.
- No offline applying form is going to be accepted for NEET examination.
- Applicants ought to scan the knowledge bulletin fastidiously before filling the applying form.
- Aadhaar card is necessary for all the Indian voters to fill the applying form.
- Applicants from the province, J & K and Telangana (opted seats beneath V-J Day all Indian nation quota) are going to be needed self-declaration to attend for NEET.
- The applying form is often stuffed and submitted between the 4th week of Jan month 2018 to initial week of March 2018.
- Applicants have to be compelled to prepare scanned pictures of a photograph (10 K – a hundred K) and signature (3 KB – twenty KB) within the JPG format.
- Applicants, those can commit mistakes within the application, will create correction within the second week of March 2018.
NEET 2018 Registration @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET Application Fees:
The application fee payment is created through on-line mode solely. there’ll be 3 choices out there to pay the appliance fee, i.e. debit/credit card exploitation the net entry payment facility, web banking/UPI or E-wallet of varied service suppliers. Candidates even have to pay additional service/processing charge for on-line fee payment. Here we’ve mentioned the appliance fee for NEET examination 2018:
|SR NO||CATEGORY||APPLYING FEES|
Important Dates of NEET Application 2018:
|1||Release of application notification||4th Week of Jan 2018|
|2||Availability of application form||4th Week of Jan 2018|
|3||Application form submission last date||1st Week of Mar 2018|
|4||Application correction date||2nd Week of Mar 2018|
|5||Date of Exam||1st Week of May 2018|
How to Apply for NEET 2018:
- Visit the official web site of NEET UG 2018 at the link provided above.
- Go through the web services section and click on on “Apply Online” button.
- Go through all the given directions rigorously and click on “Proceed to use on-line NEET (UG) 2018”.
- The applying form is displayed on the screen.
- Now, fill details like basic personal, guardian, contact, academic, examination center and an alternative needed details within the form.
- Before submitting the main points, verify them and click on on the “Final Submit” button.
- After that, an identification number is generated.
- Go through the “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
- You have to click on the “Browse” button and choose the scanned pictures of a photograph and signature.
- You should transfer the scanned pictures within the prescribed format.
- After uploading the scanned pictures, click on “Next” button.
- Select the applying fee payment choice and select the payment mode.
- Enter the desired payment details and pay the applying fee.
- After finishing the fee payment, the applicant is ready to take the output of the confirmation page.
- Applicants are recommended to require the output of the confirmation page to substantiate the booming completion of the applying method and fee submission.