MH CET Admit Card 2018-2019 | MH CET Hall Ticket @ www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Applicants are going to be ready to transfer their MH CET Admit Card 2018 within the month of April 2018. MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) may be a state level entrance exam organized for admission in four-year degree course of engineering, technology & pharmacy. It’s additionally conducted for admission into 5-year full time degree course in Pharm.D. Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance exam Cell organize the MH CET examination once a year. Here we providing every detail regarding MH CET Admit Card 2018.
MH CET Admit Card 2018-2019 | MH CET 2017 Admit Card:
The issue of MH CET 2018-2019 hall ticket or admit card for the registered applicants are created available through on-line mode. Applicants will get their admit card through applicant login. Applicants got to use their login Id to access the admit card. No different mode are created available to access the MH CET 2018 admit card. Applicants will be intimated through SMS/email regarding downloading of hall ticket. Applicants will get their admit card by entering their Registration number/Roll Number & Password/Date of Birth. Applicants should be careful that the main points mentioned within the admit card ought to be liable and proper. Applicants got to affix their recent photograph on the hall ticket. It would be same as provided throughout application form filling. No applicants are allowed to take a seat within the examination without having a valid admit card.
Documents Needed for the Day of Examination:
Applicants will seem within the examination hall with MH CET Hall ticket 2018 & photo ID proof in original. The photo identity proof ought to be anybody of the following:
- PAN card.
- Driving License.
- Voter’s card.
- Bank passbook with a photograph.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph.
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University.
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official stationery along with a photograph.
- Aadhaar card.
- Employee card.
- Bar Council card with photograph.
MH CET 2018-2019 Admit Card Dates:
MH CET Hall ticket is going to be issued within the month of April 2018. The admit card is going to be on the market solely through on-line mode from the web site. MH CET on-line examination is going to be held within the 1st week of May 2018. The examination are going to be organized in multiple sessions. Applicants are instructed to download the admit card before the last date to avoid the rush or server issues.
How to Download CET Admit Card 2017-2018:
Check the given below details to download the MH CET Admit Card 2018:
- Visit the official web site of MH CET link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your “Registration Number/Roll Number” and “Password/DOB” to access the admit card.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card is going to be displayed on the pc screen.
- Take 2 photocopies of the admit card and preserve it for the day of the test.
Instructions for CET Admit Card 2018:
Applicants ought to follow the directions for the day of the exam:
- Applicants are strictly familiar to appear for the test in allotted session/date.
- No applicant is permissible to take a seat in another session/date which isn’t allotted to them.
- Applicants are suggested to verify the main points written on the admit card.
- Affix recent liable photograph on the admit card.
- Bring admit card together with one prescribed picture Id proof.
- If your Id proof details won’t match with as one in admit card, you may be not allowed to take a seat within the examination.
- No applicant is permissible once the prescribed reporting time.
- The examination is of 2 and half hours thus, applicants are informed to reach the test venue before one and half hours before the commencement of the test.