IIT ROORKEE MBA
IIT Roorkee MBA: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at IIT Roorkee could be a four-semester residential regular program touch two tutorial years. The course structure is intended to impart data of the core management ideas and techniques within the initial year that are, after that, upgraded to advanced data and practicing skills within the areas of specialization opted for by the scholars within the final year.
The Department offers twin specialization in any 2 of the following:
3-Information Technology Management
5-Human Resource Management
The specialisation departments courses are given below:
- Service Marketing
- Industrial Marketing
- International Marketing
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Product & Brand Management
- Consumer Behaviour Analysis
- Internet Marketing
- Quantitative Analysis for Financial Management
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Working Capital Management
- Indian Financial Management
- International Financial Management
- Financial Management Control Systems
- Taxation & Tax Planning
- Merchant Banking & Finance Service
- Financial Statement Analysis & Reporting
- Banking & Bank Finance
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT:
- Electronic Commerce & Electronic Governance
- Business Process Management
- Design Support & Experts Systems
- Design of On-Line Systems
- Software Engineering & Management of Software Development
- Information Technology Project Management
- Enterprise Business Application
- Management of Information Technology
- Quality Management
- Productivity Management
- Project Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Planning & Control Systems
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Strategy
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT:
- Human Resource Planning & Development
- Labour Legislation & Industrial Relation
- Organizational Development
- Career Planning & Performance
- Management of Training & Talent Development
- Compensation Management & Reward System
- Managing Innovation & Creativity
- Management of Change
- Management of Self & Interpersonal Dynamics
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Roorkee MBA:
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering/Technology with a top grade or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree with a top grade or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized establishment or University. Final year students also are eligible to use. Such applicant, if designated, are admitted provisionally, provided they complete all necessities for the qualifying degree by the desired date.
The applicant of General/OBC class seeking admission to the PG program should have a minimum of hour (SC/ST/PD 55%) marks or vi.00 (SC/ST/PD five.50) CGPA on a ten purpose scale at qualifying degree level. the share is thought of on the idea of combination marks/CGPA awarded in qualifying degree examination.
The SC/ST class applicant should submit the requisite certificate from a competent authority as given in Annexure-1 at the time of Interview/GD.
Note: For study materials of CAT click here
Selection Procedure of IIT Roorkee MBA:
Applicants are needed to look for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. Initial short listing of applicants, for causing invite letters for Interview/GD, shall be done on the premise of their performance in CAT2017. The ultimate benefit for creating offers of admission to the Program are going to be on the premise of their mixture performance within the Written check (CAT 2017) followed by discussion, Interview, and their Work expertise as per various weights are given below:-
CAT Score must be 65%; cluster Discussions must be10%; Interview must be 20%; Work expertise must be 5-%.
The applicant can get to seem for Interview/GD at IITR at their expense. These essential eligibility necessities apply to all or any classes of applicants, viz. regular, full-time sponsored and foreign candidates. Alternative conditions for these classes are as follows:
A. Regular Candidates:
Final year students of relevant undergrad programs World Health Organization have completed the wants of qualifying examination can even Such candidates are going to be needed to submit a certificate as per the Performa gave in Annexure-2A & 2B at the time of Interview/GD. just in case of non-availability of the marks of ultimate examination at the time of the Interview/GD as a result of delay in the announcement of their results, candidates could also be allowed to look within the Interview/GD on the idea of their combination results up to pre-final year during which the share shouldn’t be but as nominal higher than underneath essential needs. However, they’ll be needed to submit the proof of getting passed the qualifying examination with the desired proportion or CGPA latest by the finish of Sep.
B. Regular Sponsored Candidates:
The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of regular work expertise in accountable capability during a Registered Firm/Company/Industry/Educational and analysis Institution/Govt./Quasi Govt./Autonomous Organization within the relevant field during which admission is being wanted. The Firm/Company/Industry shall either be a public sector endeavor or a public Ltd. Registered during an exchange or a personal concern whose annual turnover throughout the past 2 years exceeds Rs. 5 crores. the academic establishment ought to be recognized by AICTE. The candidate shall submit a punctually stuffed up Annexure-3 by the sponsoring establishment.
Course Structure of IIT Roorkee MBA:
The First Semester Course is as follows:
- Management Process & Organizational Behaviour.
- Managerial Economics.
- Business Communication.
- Financial Accounting.
- Quantitative Techniques for Managers.
- Marketing Management.
- Business Statistics.
The Second Semester Course are as follows:
- Technology Management.
- Production & Operational Management.
- Marketing Research.
- Human Resource Management.
- Business Environment.
- Financial Management.
- Management Accounting.
The Third Semester Course are as follows:
- Summer Training.
- Strategic Management.
- The legal aspect of Business.
- Management Information Systems.
- Four Course in Specialization Department.
The Fourth Semester Course are as follows:
- Five Courses in Specialized Area.
- Project works.
Most Questions Asked for Admission in IIT Roorkee MBA:
1- What’s the degree offered by DoMS IIT Roorkee MBA?
Answer: The degree being offered is “Masters in Business Administration.”
2- With the exception of the CAT kind, do I would like to fill a separate kind for admission to master’s degree course at IIT Roorkee? If affirmative, once and the way?
Answer: Yes, a separate on-line kind needs to be stuffed for master’s degree at IIT Roorkee.
3. Can we get to select a specialization in the second year or is it a general MBA?
Answer: Department offers twin specialization in any of the 2 practical areas: promoting, Finance, Operations, Human resource management and data technology. Students got to select any 2 specializations throughout the second year. As an extra profit the scholar’s area unit allowed to choose any electives aside from these 2 specializations that they need an interest in or need to be told.
4. What’s the Fee Structure for the educational year 2016-2018?
Answer: Program Fee (Tuition fee) for the regular applicant is Rs a pair of,2,00,000 per semester. With the exception of this candidates got to get hold of security, mess charges, hostel and alternative institute charges. SC/ST applicants area unit exempted from paying tuition fee. The on top of fees area unit subject to vary and also the precise quantity collectible by the scholars shall be communicated at the time of admission.
5. Distinction within the Fee structure between the overall Candidates and OBC candidates?
Answer; There is no distinction in fee structure for General and OBC candidates.
6. What’s the whole intake for a 2017-2018 batch?
Answer: Maximum intake for master’s degree program is ninety-five. Reservations are applicable as per Government of India rules.
7. Specialization Offered at DoMS IIT Roorkee MBA?
Answer: Department offers specialization in any of the 2 practical areas: promoting, Finance, Operations, Human resource and data technology.
8. Student-Faculty magnitude relation at DoMS IIT Roorkee?
Answer: There are fifteen “Core faculty,” four “Joint faculty” and six “Institute faculty” for around one hundred fifty students that works bent on a school magnitude relation of 1:6. If one includes the visiting college, the magnitude relation remains higher.
9. Will the faculty facilitate in obtaining a loan for fees?
Answer: All the documents needed for loan are provided to students World Health Organization apply, by the Institute. Students will avail the scholars’ loan at some remunerated rate from SBI and geographical region full-service bank at the field itself.
10. When will the educational year start?
Answer: The academic year can begin more or less within the third week of July.
Note: For study materials of CAT click here
For more information just visit | IIT Roorkee MBA cut off | IIT Roorkee MBA placements | IIT Roorkee MBA admission | IIT Roorkee MBA fees | MBA IIT Roorkee | IIT Roorkee MBA average salary | IIT Roorkee MBA admission 2017 | IIT Roorkee MBA cut off 2016 | IIT Roorkee MBA average packages | IIT Roorkee MBA ranking | MBA in IIT Roorkee | IIT Roorkee MBA eligibility criteria | IIT Roorkee MBA CAT cut off | IIT Roorkee MBA shortlist | IIT Roorkee MBA apply online | IIT Roorkee MBA login | IIT Roorkee MBA result.