IIT Bombay MBA (Mumbai) | Eligibility Criteria
Selection Procedure for Domestic Applicant in IIT Bombay MBA:
IIT Bombay MBA: The prospective applicant area unit needed to look for the Common Admission Test a look at (CAT) 2016 conducted by IIMs once a year. The applicant are going to be invited to look for Written Ability Test a look at (WAT) and private Interview within the 1st week of March (2nd to fifth March 2017) supported their Composite Score, that is calculated as per the shortlisting criteria.
Eligibility Criteria of the IIT Bombay MBA:
The candidates must have one of the following criteria:
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in any discipline with first grade hour mark (55% just in case of candidates happiness to SC/ST category) in mixture (including all years/semesters) or at least CPI of 6.5 (6 just in case of candidates happiness to SC/ST category) out of ten , from the schools incorporated by associate act of the central or state lawmakers in India or different instructional establishments. Established by an associate act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University below Section three of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess identical qualification accepted by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.2. CA/ICWA, with a first grade Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline having secured hour marks (55% just in case of candidates happiness to SC/ST category) in mixture (including all years/semesters) or at least CPI of 6.5 (6 just in case of candidates happiness to SC/ST category) out of ten.3. Those showing for the ultimate degree examination may also apply. The admission in such cases is subject to their fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria as declared in (1) or (2) at the time of connection the course.
Admission Procedure of IIT Bombay MBA:
After the CAT 2016 results area unit declared, the candidate’s area unit needed to complete the online form obtainable from 12th Jan 2017 (Tentative). The last date for filling the shape is thirty-first Jan calendar month, 2017. Candidate can need to scan and transfer the subsequent documents (as per size and dimensions specified) alongside the applying form:
1. Passport size photograph
2. Signature (PDF size must be <=10KB )
3. Graduation Certificate / Copy of latest semester mark sheet (for students showing for the ultimate semester or nonetheless to receive Graduation Certificate) ( PDF size must be <=500KB )
4. CASTE certificate (If applicable) ( PDF solely with size <=500KB )
5. Physically disabled certificate for candidates with incapacity. ( PDF size must be <=500KB )
6. CAT 2016 record ( PDF size must be <=500KB )
The shortlisted candidates are invited to look for Written Ability take a look at (WAT) and private Interview (PI) between second and fifth March 2017. Shortlisted candidates area unit needed to book the slots for WAT and PI as before long because the place is discharged. The slot booking dates area unit from sixteenth to eighteenth February 2017 (Tentative).
Note: For study materials of CAT click here
For on-line Application:
1. The applicant ought to fill all the necessary details in one go. Otherwise, the info is lost because the session expires in fifty minutes. It’s prompt that the applicant is absolutely ready with all the relevant information/data before beginning to fill the net form.
2. The info is amended any time before the ultimate submission of the form.
3. The applicant can transfer the net application format (click here) for your reference. Compile all the relevant information which is needed to fill it up, and so proceed to top off and submit it on your on-line application.
4. Use the most recent versions of Chrome or Firefox to top off the application.
Admission Schedule of IIT-B MBA for 2018-2019 (Domestic Candidates):
|Result declaration of CAT||2017 Jan 2nd week (Tentative).|
|Online admission starts from||After CAT results are announced.|
|Last date for online admission||31st of Jan 2018 (Tentative).|
|Applicant selected for WAT/PI||15th of Feb 2018 (Tentative).|
|Online selection of slots for WAT/PI||16th of Feb 2018 (Tentative).|
|WAT & Private Interview||2nd to 5th Mar 2018.|
|List of selected applicants||2nd of May 2018 (Tentative).|
Academics of IIT Bombay (Mumbai) Executive MBA program:
The Executive Master’s degree program offered conjointly with IIT Bombay closely matches the content and structure of Washington University’s internationally recognized sister programs within the U.S. and China. In fact, courses are tutored by several of constant college members.
Courses for EMBA are commanded four days per month, from weekday morning through Sunday evening, at the Shailesh J. Mehta College of Management (SJMSOM). EMBA students would like 700 working hours to graduate. The ultimate 2 program modules are educated at Olin Business School’s Charles F. Knight government Education & Center on the Washington University Field in St. Louis.
By taking this course of EMBA, the applicant is getting a graduate degree from both the University such as IIT Bombay & Washington University.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in EMBA Bombay:
Admission choices are supported every individual’s personal qualifications and achievements, and a variety of things are thought-about. The strong applicant meets the subsequent criteria:
1-Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an establishment of upper.
2-Good Knowledge of talking &writing English.
3-Knowledgeable of computer functioning.
4-Minimum of seven years’ work expertise (after finishing the qualifying degree) together with five years’ social control expertise or same.
5-Recommended by their leader with a commitment of leader support, or freelance with a capability to pay applicable tuition and fees.
6-Good performance during a structured admissions interview targeted on leadership and cooperation expertise and potential.
Note: For study materials of CAT click here