IGNOU Admission | How to Join IGNOU
IGNOU Admission: Applicants, who wish to induce admission in UG and PG courses in IGNOU for the educational year 2017-2018, they can apply for IGNOU Admission. University is inviting form from eligible and career oriented students to require admission in UG Programmes, PG Programmes, and Diploma Courses. For obtaining admission, candidates have to be compelled to seem for the examination which can be conducted by the University. Applicants, who are meeting all eligibility criteria and interested in applying for Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission, they have to fill Indira Gandhi National Open University form on or before the last date that’s 30-06-2017.
IGNOU Admission Over View:
|1||Name of University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|2||Courses for admission||under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses|
|3||Start Date to Fill on-line Application form||30-06-2017|
|Bachelor’s Degree Programmes||B.Sc, BA, BSW, BCA, BTS, BPP (Bachelor Of Preparatory Programme), BLIS (Bachelor Of Library and Information Science), B.Com etc|
|PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses||Advanced Certificate, PG Certificate, Certificate|
|Master’s Degree Programmes||MA, M.Com, MCA, MLIS, M.Sc, MSW etc|
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU:
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Course:
Candidates ought to have passed Intermediate twelfth or its equivalent examination from an authorized board or college.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Course:
Applying applicants have completed Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Course:
Those students, who need to urge admission in Diploma Courses ought to have passed twelfth or equivalent qualification from recognized board or college. those who possess tenth or equivalent qualification will enter at the same time for the BPP and Diploma Programme.
For more information of IGNOU Eligibility Just visit @ www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Application Fee | Application Fee for IGNOU:
Applicants, who are planning to fill IGNOU Admission form, ought to pay a quantity of application fee that is represented below consistent with courses:
A fee is paid through on-line mode using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
IGNOU Fee Structure | Fee Structure for IGNOU:
|Program Code||Courses Name||SAARC Fee||Non-SAARC Fee Per Year|
|Bachelor’s Degree Courses|
|BA||Bachelor Of Arts||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BCA||Bachelor Of Computer Applications||Rs. 12000 Per Sem||$ 1000 Per Sem|
|BCOM||Bachelor Of Commerce||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|B.Ed||Bachelor Of Education||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 1500 Per Year|
|BLIS||Bachelor Of Library And Information Science||$ 1000 Per Year|
|BPP||Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme||Rs. 2500 Per Year||$ 200 Per Year|
|BSC||Bachelor Of Science||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|BSCN(PB)||B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs. 25000 Per Year||$ 2000 Per Year|
|BSW||Bachelor Of Social Work||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BCOM(F&A)||Bachelor Of Commerce (Finance & Accountancy)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 600 Per Year|
|BTS||Bachelor Of Arts (Tourism Studies)||Rs. 7000 Per Year||$ 500 Per Year|
|BTWRE||Bachelor Of Technology In Civil (Water Resource Engineering)||Rs. 40000 Per Year||$ 2500 Per Year|
|BHM||Bachelor Of Science (Hosp. And Hotel Admn)||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 750 Per Year|
|Master’s Degree Courses|
|PH.D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Rs. 10000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MADE||Master Of Arts (Distance Education)||Rs. 6000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MAH||Master Of Arts (History)||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MARD||Master Of Arts (Rural Development)|
|MCA||Master Of Computer Applications||Rs. 11000 Per Year||$ 1000|
|MCOM||Master Of Commerce||Rs. 15000 Per Year||$ 900|
|MEC||Master Of Arts (Economics)||Rs. 11000|
|MED||Master Of Education||Rs. 36000||$ 2000|
|MEG||Master Of Arts (English||Rs. 11000||$ 900|
|MHD||Master Of Arts (Hindi)|
|MLIS||Master Of Library And Information Science||Rs. 23500||$1000|
|MBA||Master Of Business Administration||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MPA||Master Of Arts (Public Administration)||
|MPS||Master Of Arts (Political Science)|
|MSO||Master Of Arts(Sociology)|
|MSW||Master Of Arts (Social Work)|
|MTM||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MPP||Master Of Arts (Tourism Management)|
|MBF||Master Of Business Administration(Banking & Finance)||Rs. 3000||$ 250|
|MCOM(F&T)||Master Of Commerce (Finance & Taxation)||Rs. 11000||$ 1000|
IGNOU Online Admission Procedure:
Indira Gandhi National Open University can offer admission in Graduate Course, Post Graduate Course, Diploma and Certificate Courses, on the premise of merit list by screening application.
Applying method for IGNOU on-line Admission | Apply Online for IGNOU:
For Existing Users:
- Firstly, applicants are needed to travel through the official web site of the university that’s online admission.ignou.ac.in.
- Then, on the home page, follow the “Aspirant Login” section and go on “Login” tab given their.
- A new page can open on your screen as shown in the image.
- Enter your username, password and image text within the relevant text boxes and at the moment hit on “Login” button.
- Now fill the web form with complete data.
- Now, pay your fee through debit/ MasterCard and web banking.
- Upload self-attested copies of Scanned Photograph, signature and relevant documents in
- support elderly, educational Qualification, class etc that is mentioned below.
- After completion of kind check kind quickly and press “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of punctually filled form for future use.
For New Users:
- Candidates who are willing to use on-line for entrance they need to visit the official website that’s on-line admission.ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the official website visit “Applicant Login” section and hit “Register Yourself” tab given before of “New
- User” possibility.
- A student registration from can open on your show.
- Candidates should fill the shape with complete and proper data carefully.
- After that, recheck your filled details and hit on “Submit” Button.
- Thereafter publish your user name and password and follow the more steps of existing user.
Documents needed for Uploading:
- Scanned Photograph (less than one hundred KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than one hundred KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant instructional Qualification (less than four hundred KB)
- Scanned Copy of expertise Certificate (if any) (less than four hundred KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than four hundred KB)
For more information of Documents Just visit @ www.ignou.ac.in
What If Forgot Your User Name Or Password?
While login, if candidates forgot their username or password then they have to not worry. they just ought to follow the easy steps given here:
- Firstly press on “Login” button and if you forgot any details then hit on “Forgot User Name” or “Forgot Password” tab as per your requirement.
- A new page can open on your screen.
- Now enter the specified details within the relevant text boxes and press on “Search” button.
- Your username or password are visible to you.
- Now use your info and login to proceed for more method.
- Know Your Application Status.
- After filling the net form and payment of needed fee candidates should grasp their application standing.
- To know the standing, applicants should get to press on “Know Status” tab given within the menu bar of home page.
For more information just visit | IGNOU Admission | IGNOU online admission | IGNOU admission 2016 | IGNOU admission status | IGNOU admission 2017 | IGNOU admission 2016-17 | online admission IGNOU | IGNOU admission form | IGNOU MBA Admission | IGNOU admission last date | IGNOU PhD admission | IGNOU ma admission | IGNOU admission 2016 last date | IGNOU MBA Admission 2016 | IGNOU b.ed admission 2016 | IGNOU bed admission | IGNOU admission 2017-18 | admission in IGNOU | ignou 2018 admission | online admission ignou 2018.