IBPS Clerk Admit Card
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card can be available in two sections the first section is for prelims exam, and the other section is for mains exam. The applicants who are willing for this exams and who have been registered the application form and has submitted the form of IBPS Clerk 2108 will get the admit card for the prelims exam which is also an important part of selection process. The exam conductors Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will overlook after the issuing the IBPS Clerk Admit card 2018 for the prelims exam that will be around in the month of Nov 2018.
Until the last date of the exam, the applicants can download the hall entry ticket of IBPS Clerk. The admit card of the IBPS Clerk is available only in the mode of online process. The applicants can now download the IBPS Clerk Admit card 2017 by filling the roll no / Registration no and the personal password and the DOB. The Admit Card of IBPS Clerk 2017 consist of very useful and important information about the applicant and including the details of exams such as exam venue, the time of exam and various important instruction which are related to appearing the examination.
To attend the exam of IBPS Prelims the applicants have to carry the admit card to him to the examination hall and have to show the admit card to the examiner whenever asked for as it is the identity of the applicants approaching the exam. Along the admit card the applicant has to take some of the necessary document also which we will be showing below. The applicant will be allowed to appear for the examination only by having the admit card with him so be careful it is a very important document.
For the applicants who are selected for the Mains exam, the IBPS will issue separate admit card for those applicants. Only the applicants who has cracked the prelims exam of the IBPS Clerk will download the admit card of the mains examination. In the month of Dec 2017, the IBPS Clerk Admit card for the mains exam will be issued by the IBPS.
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018-2019:
The applicants can go through the important dates of the IBPS Clerk, so it will help the applicants to remember the date of admit card issuing which are given below:
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||2nd,3rd,9th,10th, date of Dec 2018|
|Release of Admit Card for Prelims Exam||Nov 2018|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam||21st of Jan 2019|
|Release of Admit Card for Mains Exam||Dec 2018|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
The process of registration of the IBPS Clerk Online is now completed. The applicants should get ready for the Prelims exam training so the applicants must download the call letter of IBPS Clerk CWE 6 PET before the training.
The Admit Cards has all the valuable knowledge about the IBPS Clerk Exam like Applicants name, Photo and signature, EDate, Exam centers Add, etc. So the Admit Card is a very important document for the applicants who are attending for the exam as no applicant would be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Admit card.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit card 2018-2019:
All the applicants are required to keep their details ready such as their registration number or ID and Date of Birth etc.
- Applicants have to log on the official website of ibps.in
- The applicant will be directly gone to the page of IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
- Now applicant have to submit their required details.
- Now the applicants will see the admit card on the screen after submitting the details.
- Now the applicants have to take print out a copy of your Exam training Admit Card.
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card Details to be checked:
After the downloading of IBPS Clerk is complete the applicants should check the following details given below:
- Applicants Name
- Father Name
- Address of applicant
- Date of Birth of applicant
- Applicants Application no.
- Scanned photo of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Examination Date & Time
- Examination Venue
- Other important information for the exam
A document that should be carried along with the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018-2019:
The applicant should carry the following document along with the admit card as the identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
Important Tips of IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2018-2019:
- The applicants must make sure that they carry the original as well as the Xerox copy of any of the govt. Approved documents of identity proof such as Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID Proof, Passport, etc.Card of, including the call letter as it is compulsory for appearing the exam.
- The applicants must make sure that to carry the card of IBPS Clerk 2018 along with the exam center on the day of examination failure of producing the admit card will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
- If any problems occur or any mistake in the admit card the applicants should contact the official authorities as fast as possible for changing the needful correction.
- The applicant must be sure to keep the admit card in a good condition.
- The applicants should check all the details in the admit card properly before downloading the admit card.
- The applicants once taken the print out of the admit card must paste passport sized color photo in the space which is mentioned in the card please do not staple the photo in the admit card.
- The applicants are directed to put their registration no, roll no, name and their photo of the ID proof.
- At the examination hall the applicants have to submit the photocopy of Identity proof along with the call letter to the examiner and if not submitted the applicant will not be able to appear for the examination.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2017-2018:
IBPS examination for conditional Officer conducts by Institute of banking personnel choice once a year for PO accomplishment in Banks. Department styles this PO examination in 3 section choice program.
section I – Preliminary
section II – Mains
section III – Interview
Level I – Preliminary that may be a beginning level all participants needed to qualify for it to attend next level that is mains. Check IBPS PO Prelims and Mains curriculum here. Those students with success clear mains examination they’re entailed interview by varied IBPS PO collaborating banks per vacancies offered there.
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Prelims- 2018-2019:
|Numerical Ability Paper||35||35|
|Reasoning Ability Paper||30||30|
|English Language Paper||30||30|
NOTE: The duration of this exam is for one hours only.
Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Mains- 2018-2019:
|Name of Exam||Questions||Marks|
|Paper of General Awareness||40||40|
|Paper of Reasoning||50||50|
|Paper of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Paper of English Language||40||40|
NOTE: The duration of this exam is for one hundred and thirty-five minutes.