CTET full form: The applicant who are willing to become teachers and willing to join government school as a teacher have to give all India entrance exam CTET- which is organised by the central board of secondary education. The states which do not conduct teacher eligibility test select candidates from CTET marks only. The application can be performed online in the month of January, and the exams can be held in the month of February.
FULL FORM OF CTET| CTET FULL FORM
Qualification to appear in CTET 2017:
Education qualified for classes I-V:
- The applicant completed exam of diploma in elementary education (two years duration) with close 50% results or have completed higher secondary (12th).
- The candidate who have conducted more senior secondary exam with minimum marks of 45% and who appear in final exam of diploma in elementary education (two years duration) with the rules of NCTE Regulations 2002.
- The applicant who have completed the higher secondary exam with a minimum of 50% results or who appeared in the examination of the final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education(four years duration).
- The applicant performing last year of diploma in elementary education (two years duration)or having the degree of bachelors.
For study materials of CTET just CLICK HERE:
Qualification to appear CTET 2017:
Education qualified for Class VI-VIII:
- The applicant who has given examination of diploma in elementary education (two years duration) for the final year or having a degree of graduation.
- The applicant having the result of 50% with graduation degree cleared or in the final exam of Bachelor of Education.
- The applicant having a result of 40% with graduation degree removed or in the last of bachelor of education with NCTE regulations.
- The applicants having 50% results of higher secondary (12th) exam passed or in the last of bachelor of elementary education (four years duration).
- The applicants appearing final year exam of A.Ed / B.SC.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed. Or having completed higher secondary with results of 50% marks.
- The applicants having results of 50% marks in graduation degree cleared or who appearing in B.Ed education of one-year duration.
Important Dates for CTET 2017:
CTET Exam and events dates:
In the official notification, the applicant can check the CTET details which are yet to come. CTET application form will be able to fill online from official website. Here, we are showing the dates related to the CTET Events.
The Exam Dates of CTET 2017 are as follows:
|CTET 2017 Events||Expected Date/Month|
|Notification for ctet||1st/2nd Week, Feb 2017|
|Application Form for set||1st/2nd Week, Feb 2017|
|Admit Card for Test||Last Week, Feb 2017|
|Exam Date for ctet||3rd/Last Week, Mar 2017|
|Result for ctet||1st week, may 2017|
|Mark sheet for ctet||3rd week, may 2017|
|ctet Certified||2nd week, June 2017|
How to apply for CTET 2017?
- Before you go through the application procedure it is necessary for the applicant to check their own eligibility.
- It is also compulsory to upload your signature and photograph in the authorized format.
- It is better to take a printout of the verification page future evidence.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 6000/- (for either paper-1 or paper-2) & Rs.1000/-(for both the paper-1 & 2).
- For SC/ST/Diff. abled person: Rs.300/-(for either paper-1 or paper-2) &Rs.500/-(for both paper-1 & 2).
CTET Exam pattern 2017:
- Two types of paper will be their i.e (Paper-1 and Paper-2).
- The applicant who have to become a teacher for the class I-V have to give paper-1.
- The applicant who have to become a teacher for the class VI-VIII have to give paper-2.
- The applicant who are interested in both they have to attend both the paper.
Admit card-CTET 2017:
- The applicant will not allow to appear for the exam if they do not have the proper admit card.
- The applicant are instructed to contact to the particular unit if there is any difference in the admit card.
Syllabus for CTET 2017:
- If the applicant have to really crack the CTET then the applicant has to prepare himself according to the syllabus and exam pattern.
- By following this the chances of cracking the CTET is more.
For study materials of CTET just CLICK HERE:
CTET 2017 Result:
- The other round which is interview round will be held for the applicant who has scored the minimum marks in the exam.
- The applicant has to score at least 60% in exam because it is announced by the authority that qualifying marks are 60%.