CTET Admit Card 2018 | CTET 2018 Admit Card @ www.ctet.nic.in
CTET Admit Card 2018: Central Board of secondary education (CBSE) can be organized the availability of Admit Card in January 2018. The examination is going to be survived March 2018. The individual will transfer the CTET 2018 Admit Card via the direct link hosted on this page. To access the Admit Card, candidates can ought to enter their Registration No and Date of Birth. just in case of any discrepancies within the CTET 2018 Admit Card, candidates ought to contact immediately contact CTET 2018 workplace for correction.
The CTET Admit Card 2018 along with photograph id proof and candidates should carry they’re admit cards to the examination center with them. while not admit card individual should not be allowed into the examination hall. The candidates shall report at the examination Centre ninety minutes before the commencement of the examination. individual reporting at the examination center once 9:30 AM shall not be allowed to take a seat in Paper II and individual report once 2:00 PM shall not be allowed to take a seat in Paper I.
How to download CTET 2018 Admit Card?
CBSE can release CTET 2018 Admit Card one month before the scheduled dates of examination. CTET are controlled in 2 sessions, Feb examination, and Sept examination. The admit card for Feb session are get in the end of Jan 2018. Applicants who apply for CTET 2018 will download their admit cards from the official web site. it’ll not be sent to applicants by post.
Students are requested to follow the given steps to download the admit card:
- The applicant needs to visit the link given within the post. (ctet.nic.in)
- Click the relevant link titled ‘Download the Admit Card’.
- The page wherever the Admit Card of CTET is being hosted can open.
- Now fill the number and DOB and Press ‘Submit’ button.
- The Hall ticket of CTET Feb 2018 can seem on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Save the file and take a print out of a similar either in Docs or PDF.
- Keep the Admit Card of CTET Feb 2018, until the complete recruitment method.
Documents to carry along with the CTET Admit Card 2018:
Applicants should carry admit card with them with a valid icon identity proof like Aadhar Card, PAN card, voter identity card, permit, Passport. candidates who are failed to produce the Valid ID proof and Admit Card won’t be permissible to enter within the examination hall.
Particulars within the CTET Admit Card 2018:
The CTET 2018 Admit Card can have the subsequent details. The person should check of this information rigorously. If there’s any quite problem found in admit card of CTET 2018 is found, should be right away reported to the authority.
- Name of the scholar
- Enrolment number
- Photo and signature
- Application number
- Exam that the person goes to be applied
- Date, day and time
- Reporting time
- Other examination directions
- Exam center and code
Documents needed on examination Day:
Applicants need to bring any of the below valid photo identity for examination together with their CTET 2018 Admit Card. Applicants won’t be allowed to enter examination hall while not having valid photo identity. Applicants are needed to bring anyone of the subsequent ID proofs together with a photocopy:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Discrepancy in CTET 2018 Admit Card:
It is the duty of a student to scrutinize all the main points mentioned on CTET 2018 Admit Card. If any discrepancy is found relating to particulars like candidate, photograph and signature or the other info vary from confirmation page, candidates should report the matter to the official authority of CTET and find the problem fixed by dropping a mail in any of the following address:
|Name of officer & designation||Contact no. and e-mail ID|
|P I SABU Director (CTET, JNVST & Misc. Exam)||Tel.- 011-22235774 Fax- 011-22235775
|S DEVADAS Joint Secretary (CTET & JNVST)||Tel.- 011-22240142 Fax- 011-22240142
|ANIL KAPOOR Assistant Secretary (CTET & JNVST)||Tel.- 011-22240106
|SHIKHA TOMAR Assistant Secretary (Account)||Tel.- 011-22240107
|SUNITA KOUNDAL Sr. Private Secretary (Misc. Exam & CTET)||Tel. 011-22240174
Important guidelines for the exam of CTET 2018:
Given below are few checkpoints a candidate should go through on the examination day of CTET 2018:
- Applicants ought to report at the selected examination center ninety minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Applicants reporting at the examination center when 9:30 AM won’t be allowed to sit down for Paper II and applicant reporting after 2:00 PM won’t be allowed to sit down for Paper I.
- They must read the directions mentioned on the admit card rigorously and follow them throughout the organizing of the examination.
- CTET is to be organized within the pen-paper based mode. according to CTET exam Pattern, the question booklet can have a hundred and fifty multiple selection queries in every paper I and II.
- Check if details on the admit card are correct and fair. CBSE might change the city of examination or date of examination on their discretion without assigning any reason.
- No applicant are allowed to seem at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her within the Admit card.
- No applicant are allowed to seem within the examination whose admit card isn’t issued by CBSE.
- No applicant are allowed to enter the examination hall once the commencement of examination.
- After the invigilator has verified CTET 2018 Admit card of the applicant, he should sign up the attendance sheet within the presence of the invigilator.
- Do not deface, distort, mutilate or damage the Admit card. It ought to be unbroken within the excellent conditions.
- Any kind of tampering within the Admit card might result in the direct disqualification.
- Examinee ought to follow the directions given to them by the invigilators within the examination hall/room.
- Applicants are advised to not indulge in an argument with the invigilators or alternative staff concerned within the examination duty. Applicants who don’t follow the directions are treated below Unfair means and his/her result won’t be declared.
- One should not disturb other applicants within the examination room and maintain complete silence throughout the examination.
- The decision of CBSE shall be final altogether matters.