CTET 2018 | CTET Full Form | CTET Notification 2018 | CTET 2018 Notification | What is CTET?
Full Form of CTET: CTET 2018 Feb examination Notification for All India level entrance examination organizes per annum. States who don’t conduct Teacher Eligibility test recruit applicants on the premise of their CTET score solely. CTET 2018 Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted by Central Board of secondary education for aspirants having need to join Central Government schools like NVS/ KVS/ Tibetan school as a permanent government teacher. CTET Notification CTET 2018 form process is predicted to be started within the month of Dec 2017 and examination would be held within the month of Feb 2018.
CTET 2018 – Minimum Eligibility As we’ve mentioned earlier that CTET examination is predicated on your teachers. So there’s a minimum eligibility that you simply should need to follow in according to have an opportunity to appear for the examination.
Minimum academic Qualifications classes I-V (Primary Stage):
Senior Secondary 10+2 (or its equivalent) with a minimum of five hundredth marks and +passed or appearing in final year of 2- year certificate in educational activity (by no matter name known) like D.ED- diploma in education.
Senior Secondary 10+2 (or its equivalent) with a minimum of forty fifth marks and +passed or appearing in final year of 2- year credentials in educational activity (by no matter name celebrated is), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), laws, 2002. declared earlier.
Senior Secondary with a minimum of five hundredth marks and passed or showing in the final year of 2- year credentials in Education (Special Education)*.
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two-year credentials in educational activity (by no matter name known)
Minimum Qualifications classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year diploma in educational activity (by no matter name known) as mentioned earlier.
Graduation with a minimum of five hundredth marks and passed or showing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of five hundredth marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with a minimum of five hundredth marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
CTET 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Registration open||June 2018|
|Online Registration close||July 2018|
|Fee payment last date||July 2018|
|Application Form correction date||July 2018|
|Admit Card CTET 2018||August 2018|
|CTET 2018 Exam Date||September 2018|
|Result Announce||November 2018|
CTET 2018 Application Form | Application Form CTET 2018:
CTET 2018 is organized by CBSE within the month of Feb. Applicants ought to complete the online registration method that shall begin in Dec 2017 and can finish within the same month. the web application method includes filling the form, uploading of documents, payment of fees and printing the confirmation page.
Things to stay in mind before filling the application form:
Applicants ought to fill within the form by uploading the scanned copies of passport-sized photograph and signature.
Choose the preference of paper and therefore the language.
Applicants should keep the tenth certificate able to fill the desired details.
CTET Application form 2018 | How To Apply For CTET 2018 | Apply online for CTET:
Step To Step Guide Applicants needs to fill the (CTET 2018 Application form) from the official web site www.ctet.nic.in, so follow the main points below:-
- Firstly, attend the link provided here (ctet.nic.in) currently click on Proceed to apply on-line.
- Now fill the Web Application with the correct data.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
- Currently, pay the applying Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for each Paper I and II.
- The Fee are paid either through Bank Challan and Debit or master card.
- Now click on submit button and acquire a print out of the Confirmation Page for any references.
CTET Fees 2018 | CTET 2018 Fees:
Exam fee for general/OBC category: Rs. 600 for one paper and Rs one hundred for each paper.
Exam fee for SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person: Rs. three hundred for one paper and Rs five hundred for each paper.
Payment Method CTET 2018:
The fee is often submitted through E-Challan by paying the prescribed fee in CTET test 2018 Fee Account with HDFC Bank or Syndicate Bank. the application fee may also be paid via on-line payment gateway by Debit and master card.
This section is detailing here the prescribed syllabus for CTET examination Feb 2018. If you’re extremely trying to crack this test then prepare according to its suggested examination pattern and syllabus. this may enhance the chance of cracking this test.
For CTET 2018 Syllabus pdf just click here.
CTET exam Pattern Paper I 2018 (for class I to V)
Primary Stage period Of Examination: Two-and-a-half hours
Structure & Content (All Compulsory)
Paper II (for class VI to VIII) Elementary Stage
Duration Of Examination: Two-and-a-half hours
Structure & Content (All Compulsory)
CTET Admit Card 2018 | CTET 2018 Admit Card:
Admit card are going to be downloaded from CTET official web site. just in case of any type of discrepancy found within the admit card applicants are instructed to contact the individual unit shortly. You’d not be allowed for showing within the examination while not having real admit card.
Follow the steps below to download the CTET Admit Card Feb 2018. These steps are easy and easier to understand.
- The applicants need to visit the link given within the post. (ctet.nic.in)
- Click the relevant link titled ‘Download the Admit Card’ The page wherever the Admit Card of CTET is being hosted can open.
- Enter the number and DOB and Press ‘Submit’ button.
- The Hall ticket of CTET 2018 can seem on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button Save the file and take a print out of a similar either in Docs or PDF.
- Keep the Admit Card of CTET Feb 2018, until the complete recruitment method.
CTET 2018 Result | CTET Result 2018 | 2018 CTET Result:
CTET 2018 Result shall be declared on the official web site within the month of Apr 2018. Answer Key for each the papers is going to be free before the discharge of the result. CTET certificate is generated and sent by speed post for candidates securing more than 60% within the test. CTET Mark statement are going to be sent by ordinary post to the alternative applicant.
Steps to download the result’s as follows:
- Go to the official page of CTET, www.ctet.net.in
- Search for the tab ‘CTET Result 2018’.
- Click the link and enter the license number and password (if required).
- The result can seem on the screen.
- Download and print for future use.
- CTET certificate is valid for seven years from the date of result declaration for all class applicant.
There’s no limitation on a number of times one will apply for CTET. Applicants will re-appear for the examination to enhance their scores. just in case one loses their Mark Statement or Eligibility Certificate, they’ll get a duplicate copy by paying a quantity of in two hundred in favor of Secretary, Central Board of instruction payable at Delhi.
Cut off is the minimum marks needed to clear the examination and receive CTET Mark Statement. Candidates who score over 60% can receive Eligibility Certificate. The cut off is discharged when the declaration of results. The table below states the expected cut off for CTET 2018:
CTET Exam Center 2018 | 2018 CTET Exam Centres:
CTET 2018 Important directions read Before getting into examination Hall:
The Central Board of education, Delhi, are going to be organizing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) within the month of February 2018. Applicants who are getting ready for the CBSE CTET February 2018, need to understand in detail regarding these vital directions that require being followed once applicants are within the CTET test hall. Applicants are suggested to rigorously read the instructions, that are as follows and follow them particularly once sitting within the examination hall:
- Fifteen minutes before the commencement of the paper, every applicant are going to be given sealed test pamphlet with a solution Sheet placed within it.
- Immediately on receipt of the test pamphlet, the applicants can ought to fill within the required particulars on the cover page of the test pamphlet with Ball Point Pen only provided by CTET.
- Applicants won’t open the test booklet / break the seal, till asked to do therefore by the invigilator. 5 minutes before the commencement of the paper the applicant is going to be asked to break/open the seal of the test pamphlet.
- The applicants ought to check carefully that the test pamphlet Code written on Side-2 of the OMR Sheet is that the same as written in the test booklet.
- In a case of discrepancy, the candidate ought to immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of each the test pamphlet and OMR Sheet.
- Use of pencil is strictly prohibited. OMR sheets filled with pencils are going to be rejected and no correspondence are going to be diverted during this regard. Applicants can mark the answers on OMR sheet solely when the announcement of the invigilator.
- The test can begin precisely at the time mentioned within the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect are going to be created by the invigilator.
- During the examination, invigilator can check Admit Card of all the applicants to verify the identity of the applicant. The monitor also will place his/her signatures on OMR Sheet.
- Applicants shall maintain proper silence and attend their question paper solely.
For study material of CTET 2018 just CLICK HERE: